The Greek Forum is mandatory for students who wish to pursue membership in any of the NPHC Greek organizations. The NPHC executive board will host a Greek Forum during the first few weeks of both the fall and spring semesters. Students who are considering participating in an NPHC-affiliated Greek organization’s intake process must attend Greek Forum before attending any NPHC organization’s interest meeting. For additional information about the Greek Forum, please contact Fraternity & Sorority Life at 662-915-7609 or visit us in Minor Hall, BO5-C.
Registration for the fall 2017 Greek Forum is now live. Click here to register.
Meet the Greeks
Meet the Greeks is the introduction to all the University of Mississippi NPHC Greek organizations. Additionally, the NPHC organizations will host events to showcase each organization’s mission, purpose and accomplishments. This is a week filled with information and fun.
Top 5 Things You Can Do to Show Interest in an NPHC Chapter
- Attend chapter programs and events.
- Attend an interest or informational meeting for the chapter(s) in which you are interested.
- Get to know members of the organization at every opportunity.
- Research information on the internet about the group(s) in which you are interested.
- Show your own involvement on campus (i.e., get involved in clubs, community service, etc.).
At the University of Mississippi, first-year students must complete the Campus Clarity Think About It (freshmen) or Adult Learner (transfer students) course. Students participating in intake should have completed their respective course in their first semester at the university by the deadline established by the Office of Health Promotion. To learn more about the Campus Clarity programs, including how to receive access to the course or timing of each part, visit the Office of Health Promotion.